Fender Blacktop Telecaster HH Electric Guitar Maple
Fender’s new and innovative Blacktop guitar series expands the sonic horizon of the classic Fender Telecaster guitar by powering it with high-gain humbucking pickups.
Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Telecaster HH has dual over-wound alnico humbucking pickups, with other distinctive touches including skirted black amp knobs, a reversed chrome control plate and a hard-tail bridge. Other features include an alder body, maple neck with 9.5in.-radius rosewood or maple fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, gloss polyester finish and chrome hardware.
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5in. Radius (241 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650in. (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5in. (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16in. Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Neck Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge With 6 Cast Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Black Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16in.
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: HH Pickup Configuration, Reversed Control Assembly, Black Skirted Amp Knobs, Contoured Body
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Included Accessories: Truss Rod Adjustment Wrench, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.