Fender CD220 SCE Ovangkoi Acoustic Electric Guitar
New and improved for 2011. The CD-220SCE is a dreadnought cutaway with a full, resonant sound and exotic wood construction in two beautiful choices: ovangkol (a heavy West African wood) back and sides or ash burl back and sides; both with a natural-finish solid spruce top.
Upgrades include a new tortoise shell pickguard and abalone rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, black bridge pins with abalone dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, back center stripe mosaic inlay, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, gold hardware and Fishman® Presys™ pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls and low-battery indicator light.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Back: Laminated Ash Burl or Laminated Ovangkol Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Ash Burl or Laminated Ovangkol Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Truss Rods: Dual Action Truss Rod
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys™ Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch,Volume,Bass,Mid, Treble,Body (Mid-Sweep),Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Dot Position Inlays, Matching Ovangkol or Ash Burl Headcap, Abalone Rosette, Ivoroid Binding and MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.