Classic Design Nylon
The perfect entry-level classical guitar. The CDN-90 features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides and traditional three-on-a-side classical tuners, all at a great price that makes it a great first guitar and a nice addition to any collection.
- Model Name: CDN90
- Model Number: 096-0900-021
- Series: Classical Design Series
- Body Style: Classical Guitar (Nylon String)
- Colors: (021) Natural
- Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 18
- Bridge: Rosewood with Standard Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, 3-In-Line with White Buttons
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100mm) to 4.92" (125mm)
- Width at Nut: 2.05"
- Width at Heel: N/A
- Unique Features: Side Dot Position Markers
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Classical Strings, p/n 0730100000,
- Gauges: .028, .032, .040, .029, .035, .043
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.