CF-100CE Folk - Cutaway Electric, Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Fishman Preamp with Built-In Tuner
Fender's CF-100CE Folk acoustic has a comfortable cutaway and wider string spacing that makes it ideal for beginners and flatpickers, but don't be fooled by its smaller size - it boasts enough richly resonant projection and dynamics to fill a room.
Features include a spruce top with quartersawn X bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette, mahogany neck with dual-action truss rod, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with smaller dot inlays (3 mm), all-solid rosewood bridge with compensated saddle and white pins, rosewood headstock veneer, smooth satin finish and Fishman preamp with built-in tuner.
- Body: Laminated Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Folk
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Fender Mother-of-Pearl Acrylic Design
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, 3 mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Saddle, MOP Acrylic Rosette, Gold Screen Headstock Logo, Rosewood Headstock Veneer White Bridge Pins, Cutaway, and Fishman Preamp with built-in tuner
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.