FR-55 Hawaiian Resonator - Metal Body, Rosewood Fretboard, Hawaiian Motif
Fender's new FR-55 Hawaiian Resonator produces the uplifting sounds and evokes the lush trade winds atmosphere of the island paradise that is the 50th state. Perfect for slide or standard acoustic playing, it features a striking bell brass nickel-plated dreadnought body beautifully etched with scenes of South Seas splendor, with swaying palms, outrigger canoes and even a volcano caught in mid-eruption.
Other premium features include a continental Eastern European hand-spun cone, Fender "F" sound holes, mahogany neck with satin finish and gold Fender headstock logo, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with 16" radius, ebony bridge with hard maple top, bell brass nickel-plated tailpiece and chrome hardware.
- Body: Metal - Nickelplated
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Metal - Nickelplated
- Body Sides: Metal - Nickelplated
- Body Top: Metal - Nickelplated
- F-Holes/Soundholes: Fender "F" Holes
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.875" (63.2 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ebony with Hard Maple Top
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Continental Eastern European Hand Spun Cone, Bell Brass Nickelplated Tailpiece, All Metal body, Fender "F" soundholes, exclusive "Hawaiian" motif, Rosewood fretboard, and gold "Fender" headstock logo
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.