Mean, mean stride! Our Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of thousands of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album.
The bass has an alder body; the one-piece C-shaped maple neck (thin) has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy; other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuning machines and a Badass® Bass II™ bridge.
- Series: Artist Series
- Color: (300) 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Thin “C” Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass® II
- Machine Heads: Vintage ‘70s "Fender" Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White on (306) Black, 3-Ply Black on (300) 3-Color Sunburst
- Scale Length: 34” (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.50” (38 mm)
- Unique Features: Black Fingerboard Binding with Black Rectangular Shaped Position Markers, Slim Neck Profile, Badass II Bridge
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.