Fender Mustang II 40W Guitar Combo Amplifier
Mustang II is a 40-watt closed-back combo with a 12in. Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more — 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all. It’s great for practice and jam sessions, and an 1/8in. headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself. Further, connect Mustang II to your computer with free Fender FUSE software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets. An optional single-button footswitch controls two quick-access presets.
Mustang II packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8in. Stereo Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8in. Headphone Jack
- Line Out: Speaker Emulated USB Output; 1/8in. Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Channels: One channel (with 24 presets)
- Power Handling: 40 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Carbon Tweed Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 8.7in. (22 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18.25 in (46.4 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25 in (43.8cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Speaker: 1-12in. Fender Special Design Speaker
- Additional Comments: 24 effects in two categories, easily and instantly selected and adjusted with a twist of only two knobs. 12 modulation effects (chorus, deep chorus, flanger, bias/sine tremolo, optical/vintage tremolo, optical vintage tremolo fast, vibratone slow, vibratone fast, octaver, phaser slow deep, phaser medium, step filter), 12 delay and reverb effects (tape delay 150ms/1 repeat, stereo tape delay 300ms/3 repeats, mono delay 700ms/4 repeats, small room reverb, plate reverb, large hall reverb, Fender ’63 spring reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, tape delay room, tape delay large hall, ducking delay small hall, echo filter
- Unique Features: Amp modeling; distortion; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; chromatic tuner; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE software
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.