Fender Newporter Traveler Acoustic Guitar
Fender first introduced the Newporter model back in 1965 as one of its original sun-and-fun acoustic guitars. Now it's back in the form of the Newporter Traveler - a full-sounding mini-dreadnought with a shorter scale (22.6") that makes it great for beginners and anyone looking for the perfect pick-up-and-go acoustic.
Features include a spruce top with scalloped X bracing and classic checkerboard rosette; mahogany back and sides; natural satin finish; mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, Stratocaster headstock and satin finish; rosewood bridge and vintage-style tuners with aged white buttons.
- Body: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides, Laminated Spruce Top
- Body Shape: Mini Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 22.6" (57.6 cm)
- Truss Rods: Dual Action Truss Rod
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Stratocaster Headstock, Classic Checkerboard Rosette, Scalloped "X" bracing, all solid rosewood bridge plate, Satin finish, and Mini Dreadnought body
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.