Fender Pawn Shop Off Set Special Electric Guitar - Maple Fingerboard, Black
Pawn Shop Series guitars are inspired by the more eccentric Fender creations of the mid-'60s to mid-'70s, which sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history. Crafted for thoroughly modern sound and quality, they present a creative alchemy of diverse Fender elements. New for 2012, the Pawn Shop Series introduces an unconventional new assortment of "guitars that never were but should have been."
The Pawn Shop Offset Special guitar is one of Fender's most offbeat designs ever. Features include a semi-hollow double-cutaway body with an f hole and sleek offset waist, a phenomenal-sounding pair of large JZHB humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece. This is a guitar from the past and the future.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Offset
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: '60s "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Humbucking Jazzmaster Pickups, Semi-Hollow Body, Unique Shape
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.