Road Worn '50s Precision Bass - Fiesta Red
The original was born in the '50s and produced the sound of bass. On the road, the more you punished a Precision, the more it gave back—a virtually indestructible bass that took a beating and laughed while it asked for more, becoming even cooler-looking and more comfortable-feeling than when it was brand-new. Fender's new Road Worn '50s Precision Bass guitar delivers that aged look and feel—designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, C Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision/Jazz Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged and Worn Appearance, Vintage Styling, Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.