Fender Rumble 1 x 12 Bass Cabinet
Good things do come in small packages! The new Fender® Rumble™ 112 Cabinet is a gigging bassist's dream, capable of handling 500 watts, yet weighing in at a mere 24 pounds. So it's not just easy on the ears-it's easy on your vehicle, your venue and your vertebrae! The cabinet's special lightweight design delivers more pronounced low-frequency response than most small cabs, and its 12" neodymium speaker gives you the best of both worlds, squarely between the knockout punch of a 10" speaker and the seismic boom of a 15" speaker. Combine these features with the switchable tweeter (full/off/-6db), and you just became a thundering force to be reckoned with, especially when you pair the Rumble 112 with the Rumble 2x8 Cabinet and a Rumble Head. Other great features include a side handle for easy portability and a unique magnetic system for holding a Rumble Head securely in place while delivering a serious amount of bass with no interference from vibration.
- Inputs: (2) 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Power Handling: 500 Watts (Program), 250 Watts (Continous)
- Horn Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Controls: Three position high frequency level control switch (full/off/-6db)
- Cabinet Material: Black textured vinyl covering
- Grill Cover: Black textured vinyl covering
- Amplifier Length: 12" (30.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.75" (50.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Speaker: (1) 12" Eminence® Driver with Neodymium magnet and 2 1/2" voice coil
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Unique Features: Vented enclosure, Lightweight plywood construction, Amplifier magnetic attachment system, Dual 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Cover: Black Metal Grille
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.