Fender Rumble 150 Watt Bass Amp Head
The new Rumble™ 150 Head boasts a very conservative 150 watts (comparable to many competitors' class D products rated at 200 or 300 watts) and delivers powerful tone and full features in a portable package. Dial in the right amount of overdrive for your sound and then blend it with your clean tone using built-in "stomp-box" style controls (switchable with optional footswitch). Powerful, stylish and easy to operate, the Rumble 150 gives you high-quality bass tone and professional features at an unbeatable value.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 150 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Effects Loop: Balanced effects loop
- Inputs: One 1/4" Input with -6db Pad Switch
- Auxiliary Input: Auxilliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine, etc.
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
- Line Out: XLR Line Out with ground lift
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" parallel wired jacks
- Channels: One channel with selectable overdrive
- Power Handling: 150 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 7.1" (18 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 12.82" (326 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 2.94" (75 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 5.5 lbs. (12.1 kg)
- Effects: Overdrive (Footswitchable)
- Unique Features: Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp, High effiiciency digital power amplifier, quiet, variable speed fan cooling, OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls, Optimized for bass to give mellow warmth or heavy distorted tones, PUNCH & SCOOP preset EQ shapes for finger and slap style tones, 4-Band Active EQ, Delta Comp™ Adaptive Compression Circuitry, XLR LINE OUT for direct recording or live use, Effects Loop (balanced for noise-free connections), Headphone Jack
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.