Brace yourself. The Rumble 75 will envelope you in undulating waves of idyllic bass bliss before you even turn it up very loud. Its powerful tone is the result of pushing 75 watts through a 12" Fender Special Design Speaker, and you can blend adjusted-to-taste overdrive with pure, clean bass tone for first-rate Fender bass sound.
The Rumble 75 also boasts a pair of EQ presets for chest-pounding punch and pulsing mid-scoop, a convenient tilt-back design for improved monitoring and an optional overdrive on/off footswitch. Great sound, style and performance at an unbeatable value that's the Rumble 75.
- Output: 75 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Fender® Special Design 8 ohm, 100 Watt Speaker
- Channels: 1 Channel
- Features: Tilt-Back Cabinet Design, Active and Passive Instrument Inputs, 4-Band EQ, Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry, Auxilliary Input for CD/MP3, Tape or Drum Machine, Headphone Jack, Line Out Jack, Bottom Ported Cabinet, Black Textured Vinyl Covering, Rugged Black Metal Grille, Nickel Corners
- Controls: Active and Passive Instrument Inputs, Volume, Overdrive Gain, (Foot-Switchable with Optional Footswitch), Overdrive Enable Switch with LED Indicator, Overdrive Clean/Drive Blend,
- Shape Filters:
- Punch: (High Mid Boost for Enhanced Finger Style),
- Scoop: (Mid-Frequency Cut, Combined with Low-and-High-Frequency Boosts. Great For Slapping),
- Equalization: Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble,
- Aux In for CD/MP3, Tape or Drum Machine, Headphone Jack, Line Out Jack, Footswitch Jack, Power Switch
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Black Metal Grille
- Weight: 47 lbs. (21.3 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 25.43" (55.2 cm), Width: 22.87" (49.5 cm), Depth: 16.75" (42.5 cm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.