Fender Select Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Amber Burst
Select instruments for select individuals. Introducing Fender Select series guitars and basses-true players' instruments that put more than six decades of Fender experience and expertise on outstandingly appointed display and bring a wealth of high-end features and elegant design options to discerning musicians everywhere. With choice tone woods, figured tops, strikingly beautiful finishes, figured and quartersawn maple necks with compound-radius fretboards, specially voiced Fender Select pickups that deliver masterful tone, and other first-rate features, the U.S.-made Select Series puts Fender's top-line best in capable hands-yours.
The Fender Select Jazz Bass elevates their most sonically versatile bass to the height of alluringly refined elegance and power, with a striking Amber Burst gloss-lacquer finish and flame maple top. Its modern "C" shaped quartersawn maple neck has Posiflex graphite support rods, a satin lacquer finish and rear-headstock "Fender Select" medallion. The smooth-playing compound radius rosewood fretboard (9.5"-14") has 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish white pearloid position inlays. Two brand-new dual single-coil Fender Select Jazz Bass pickups pump warm and full low end, snarling midrange and ringing highs.
Other premium features include a three-ply pickguard (parchment-black-parchment), High-Mass Vintage bridge (top-loading or strings-through-body), Fender/Hipshot vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, knurled chrome knobs, "stealth" string retainer and nickel-chrome hardware. Custom G&G Fender Select case, strap, cable and polishing cloth included.
- Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer on Back, Gloss Lacquer on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rods: Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Select Jazz Bass Pickup (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Fender Select Jazz Bass Pickup (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.100)
- Unique Features: Fender Select Medallion, Stealth String Retainer
- Case Gig Bags: Custom G&G Case
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Included Accessories: Cloth, Strap, Custom Shop Cable
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass Knobs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.