Fender Select Stratocaster - Flame Maple Fingerboard, Dark Cherry Burst
Select instruments for select individuals. Introducing Fender Select series guitars and basses-true players' instruments that put more than six decades of Fender experience and expertise on outstandingly appointed display and bring a wealth of high-end features and elegant design options to discerning musicians everywhere. With choice tone woods, figured tops, strikingly beautiful finishes, figured and quartersawn maple necks with compound-radius fretboards, specially voiced Fender Select pickups that deliver masterful tone, and other first-rate features, the U.S.-made Select Series puts Fender's top-line best in capable hands-yours.
The Fender Select Stratocaster is the sonic embodiment of tone-machine elegance, featuring a stunning Dark Cherry Burst gloss-lacquer finish on a sleek flame maple-top body. Its modern "C" shaped flame maple neck has a comfortable contoured heel, Bi-Flex truss rod system for rock-solid stability, a satin lacquer back finish and rear-headstock "Fender Select" medallion. The smooth-playing compound radius flame maple fretboard (9.5"-14") has 22 medium jumbo frets, stylish black pearloid position inlays and gloss lacquer finish. Pure and singing signature sound comes from new Fender Select Stratocaster single-coil neck, middle and bridge pickups with five-way switching and a no-load tone control that delivers the natural uncolored sound of the bridge pickup when dimed.
Other premium features include a three-ply pickguard (parchment-black-parchment), two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles, deluxe staggered cast/sealed locking tuners and nickel-chrome hardware. Custom G & G Fender Select case, strap, cable and polishing cloth included.
- Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Flame Maple
- Neck Material: Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer on back, Gloss Lacquer on front
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Select Single Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Fender Select Single Coil Pickup (Middle)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Select Single Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage Style Bent Steel Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Contoured Heel, Fender Select Medallion
- Case Gig Bags: Custom G&G Case
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Included Accessories: Cloth, Strap, Custom Shop Cable
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.