Standard Telecaster - Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. The Standard Telecaster combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and '70s-style headstock logo.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.