Super-Sonic 60 Combo - Black
Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones—all with one no-nonsense tube amp.
The VINTAGE channel of the Super-Sonic 60 Combo is based on two legendary Fender favorites (the Vibrolux and the Bassman), and the awesome BURN channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flamethrower. The Super-Sonic 60 has been tweaked for increased bass response and fatter tone, and its heavily saturated tube overdrive and sustain can be fine-tuned without masking the tonal character of your guitar.
- Speaker: 1-12 in. Celestion Vintage 30 8 ohm, 60 watt Speaker
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop with Send Level & Return Level
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxillary Input: 1/4in. Footswitch Jack
- Line Out: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In Jacks
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 60 watts into 4 or 8 ohms (Switchable)
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux/Bassman). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Send/Return Level Controls
- Cabinet Material: 3/4 in. Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: Dog Bone Handle
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.188 in. (25.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25.3 in. (64.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.8 in. (45.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.