Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with JBL LSR305 & MXL Mics
The JBL LSR305 5" powered studio monitor is a bi-amplified with a magnetically-shielded 5" low frequency transducer, a 1" soft-dome high frequency transducer, and an image control wave guide.
Inside you will find a Class-D 41 Watt RMS amplifier for LF, and 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Also included are balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs with detented level control, HF and LF trim controls.
The compact yet versatile 2i2 USB audio interface is perfect for recording two mics at once. It gives singer songwriters 2 natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by USB, plug your mics and guitars straight in, and simply start recording.
The MXL Tempo XLR is a stylish alternative to more expensive studio mics, yet offers many of the same features. It boasts an FET preamp with balanced output and the -10dB pre-attenuation switch lets you regulate transmission levels for additional recording options. The Tempo XLR shows its versatility on vocals, instruments, and percussion. The Tempo XLR is well-suited for home /project studios and up-and-coming artists looking for a quality studio microphone on a budget.
The MXL 604 instrument microphone delivers the dynamic range musicians and artists crave for acoustic guitars, drums, high-hat cymbals, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more.
Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold diaphragm capsule design, the 604 also features -10 dB switchable attenuation pad, low-frequency roll-off, and an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule for versatility in any recording application.
JBL LSR308 Studio Monitor Features:
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Features:
- Image Control Waveguide
- Long-throw woofer and damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter
- Patented Slip Stream low frequency port
- 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Selectable input sensitivity
- LF trim and HF trim switches
MXL Tempo XLR Features:
- Perfect for recording two mics at once
- Simple and compact interface
- Easily make recordings that sound exactly like you
- Effects in real time
- Record absolutely anywhere
- Operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz
- Crisp and clear conversion
MXL 604 Features:
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Wide frequency response
- Extruded aluminum body
- -10dB pre-attenuation Switch
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, and percussion
Solena Professional 25' Microphone Cable Features:
- Extremely versatile microphone for instruments
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Transformerless design for solid lows and open highs
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
Hosa 10' 1/4" to 1/4" Balanced Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility