Furman P-2400 IT Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the P-2400 IT is a symmetrically balanced power conditioner, providing unparalleled AC noise reduction and 100% isolation from the power grid for the lowest noise floor possible. The P-2400 IT features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reduction for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground, the P-2400 IT is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without rewiring or hiring an electrician.
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) featuring their Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuits, and their exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) combine to ensure what their customers have grown to expect from Furman uncompromised protection and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
For the most critical, low-noise applications, Furman's Symmetrically Balanced Power provides an invisible noise floor, while completely breaking ground loops without dismantling equipment or rewiring. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range. The transformer has completely re-worked your incoming AC and the result is perfectly clean power devoid of the masking effects of AC noise with 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Furman's SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2400 IT's front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with "Protection OK", "Extreme Voltage" and color-coded "Voltage Range" indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack.
- Maximum Current: 20 amps
- Line Cord: 12AWG X 3, 10FT long, NEMA 5-20 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC, 60 Hz
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse Mode Noise: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Common Mode Noise: 80 dB @ 20 kHz, 40 dB @ 20 kHz to 1MHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 14" D x 5.25" H (483mm W x 356mm D x 133mm H)
- Weight: 90lbs. (41 kg.)
- Power Consumption: 26 watts (for display and control circuits)
- Receptacles: 10 Ultra-low resistance isolated-ground hubbell outlets, 2 GFCI front panel outlets