Gemini ES-15P 15" Active Speaker
The sound of the ES-15P can only described as elegant. The 800W Class AB amplifier offers the best mix of power, linear sound reproduction, and pleasing musicality. Other amplifiers hype the high-end to make it seem like the music is louder, but the ES series provides the true sound in all it's fullness. Their custom designed Class AB amplifier is in a league of it's own when it comes to far reaching and great sound at an affordable price.
An Articulate Voice
Their transducers are articulate and responsive to the subtle and dynamic changes in your tracks. The 2-way speaker is composed of a large 15" LF woofer and powerful 2" voice coil needed to push the low frequencies nearing 50Hz around the room. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for airy and detailed highs even at large distances or angles from the speaker.
In the face of continual use and abuse, the ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong and durable regardless. There are also top and side mounted handles on each cabinet for multiple carrying positions and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple every time.
On the back panel of the ES-15P are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
The ES series was designed to be a great and versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel and use. With all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value with all of the detail and loudness you need in your sound.
- 2-way high power active PA speaker
- 800W peak, 200W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- 15" woofer with 2" voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1" HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 50Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Top and side handles for easy carrying
- 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
- Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- High and Low equalization controls
- Mix Output
- Clip LED Alert
- Flyable and Stand mountable
- Dimensions: 16.1" x 14.2" x 27.2"/410 x 360 x 690 mm
- Weight: 35.26 lbs/16 kg