Direct Drive Turntable
TT-2000 is a professional direct drive turntable built on a robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy, adjustable rubber feet to completely eliminate external vibration feedback. It has an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking and skip resistance under the most strenuous conditions.
The TT-2000 also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple one-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons.
The TT-2000 also comes standard with detachable RCA and ground cables. With its attractive design, along with heavy duty motor and tone arm, the TT-2000 absolutely provides a great "mix" of form and functionality.
- High torque direct drive turntable
- Battle and club style design
- +/-10% Variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter
- Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
- Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
- Motor Off button for slower braking
- Removable target light (not included)
- Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 cartridge, 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA & ground cables
- Dimensions: 17.67" x 14.56" x 5.7" (449 x 370 x 145 mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.