XGA-5000 True Power from the Professionals!
The XGA-5000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-5000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 5000 watts of Instant Peak Power (1100 watts RMS), the XGA-5000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-5000 boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-5000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 5000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4" (6.5mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz - 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 100dB
- * Instant Peak Power
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB
- Signal to Noise (LF / HF): >90dB
- THD (LF / HF): > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 0.77v
- Maximum Input Level: 21dBv/9v
- Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8 Ohm): >350
- Input Impedance20K Ohm
- Fuse 5mm x 20mm: AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz
- Output Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 400W RMS
- Output Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 550W RMS
- Output Bridged 8 Ohm: 1100W RMS
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 13.8" x 3.5" (482mm x 350mm x 88mm)
- Net Weight: 26.8 lbs (12.1 kg)