Gretsch Electromatic Hollow Body Guitar - Orange
Stylish and affordable, the G5120 Electromatic Hollow Body features dual-coil pickups, adjustable bridge, chrome-plated die-cast tuners and Bigsby-licensed B60 tailpiece.
- Body Shape: Nashville
- Body Back: Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane Body Finish, Gloss Urethane Body Finish, Gloss Urethane Body Finish
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars, Sound Post
- F Holes Sound Holes: Dual "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Body Binding: Bound Top and Back
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Bigsby Flat Handle
- Unique Features: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid Gretsch and Electromatic Headstock Inlays, Bound Top and Back, Bound Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.