Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet Solid Body Guitar - Gold
Electromatic Pro Jet models take on a new voice and identity, with chambered basswood bodies and arched maple tops that resonate true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Gold tops with Walnut-stained back and sides), dual "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby B50 tailpieces.
Other classic features include rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and "hump block" inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, "G" arrow knobs, white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard and threaded/knurled strap buttons.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: Arched 3-Ply Maple Top
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Headstock: Jet Style
- Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod
- Bridge Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups, Bigsby Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.