True Bypass. HardWire pedals modify your guitar tone only when you want. HardWire pedals add pure effects when they're on and don't add noise when they're off-truly the best of both worlds. And if you happen to lose power to HardWire pedals in the middle of a performance, you can keep playing because HardWire pedals switch to True Bypass mode until power is restored.
Higher Voltage . HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop.
Constant Voltage. HardWire pedals guarantee constant effects performance throughout the life of the battery and prevent tone loss because they operate at a steady voltage-independent of decaying battery voltage.
Tourworthy. HardWire pedals are designed for the touring musician. Unique Stomplock™ guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal
includes custom-cut Velcro® pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
- High-accuracy (less than +/- 1 cent), stable tuning with blue In Tune LED
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Velcro® pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.