Hercules DJ Audio Interface Timecode DJ'ing Package!
Get the party started with a great digital DJ package that includes a Hercules DJ audio interface (DeeJay TRIM 4&6TM), DJ mixing software (VirtualDJ 6 LE TC), 2 timecoded vinyl records 2 timecoded CDs 2 audio cables.
DeeJay TRIM 4&6 Powerful USB audio interface for DJing
VirtualDJ 6 LE TC (Timecode)
- 4-channel input (line & phono), with an adjustable preamplifier per stereo input
- Headphone output and microphone input with talk-over function
- Built-in USB 2.0 hub (3 ports)
- 4-in/4-out mode and 2-in/6-out mode
- Power adapter (Europe/UK/North America)
- Play computer audio files
- Control playback of computer audio files on your turntables or CD players
- Mix the files on your external analog DJ mixer
- 2-deck DJ mixing software (compatible with MP3 / WAV / OGG / AAC audio formats)
- Controlled via timecoded CDs or vinyl records: absolute / relative / smart relative modes
- Pitch control with master tempo function
- Synchronization functions: Sync / Beatlock / Smartplay / Smartcue
- Easy loop creation with Smartloop
Limited Edition of VirtualDJ 6 TC: mix computer audio files as if they were on your turntables/CDs (no time limits, but no advanced computer DJing functions such as special effects or playlists).
To mix with an analog mixer, the DJ connects
Advantages of timecode DJ mixing
- Turntables’/CD players’ outputs to DeeJay TRIM 4&6 audio inputs 1 to 4,
- DeeJay TRIM 4&6 outputs 1 to 4 to the inputs on their analog DJ mixer,
- Headphones and a microphone to the analog DJ mixer,
- An amplifier or amplified speakers to the analog DJ mixer’s outputs.
- Controls the playback of computer audio tracks on their turntables or CD players,
- Mixes using their analog mixer’s cross-fader, volume faders and EQ knobs,
- Previews music tracks using headphones plugged into their analog mixer.
1. Easy to learn for advanced DJs: DJs who have their own DJ gear (CD players/turntables/analog mixer) don’t need to learn how to use new DJ gear to mix computer audio files: they mix on the CD players, turntables and analog mixer they already know, and they control the computer audio files with the same gear (CD players/turntables/analog mixer) as if the tracks were on CDs or vinyl records.
2. Highly accurate timecode controls: vinyl records (12" records) or jog wheels on good CD players (8" on Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3) have a larger diameter than the jog wheels on computer DJ mixing controllers, thereby providing higher accuracy for scratching.
3. Switch instantly between computer audio files and standard audio CDs and records. The DJ keeps on mixing using the same equipment, whatever the source of the music: convenient and easy.
Timecode DJ mixing gives the DJ instant access to tons of audio files stored on their computer, instead of having to carry around lots of heavy boxes of vinyl records and CDs.
USB audio interface for PC/Mac, with 2 modes:
VirtualDJ 6 LE Timecode software
- 4-channel in/4-channel out; or
- 2-channel in/6-channel out
- built-in 3 port USB 2.0 hub
- power adapter
Minimum System Requirements:
- 2 timecoded vinyl records
- 2 timecoded CDs
- 2 audio cables
- 2GHz CPU or higher / 2GB RAM or more USB 2.0 port
- Microsoft Windows® 7/ XP / Vista (32/64-bit);
- or Mac OS 10.5 / 10.6
- 2 CD players with jog wheels;
- or 2 vinyl turntables
- Analog DJ mixer
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.