Icon AIO 6 Control Surface and 4/4 Audio Interface
The Icon AIO6 is a compact desktop recording interface for home and project studios. It combines a four-channel control surface, with a 24/192 audio interface with six inputs and six outputs, in a robust aluminum and metal enclosure.
The Icon AIO6 has two Mic/Instument preamps on the top panel to record vocals, or instruments like guitar and bass. It has two line inputs on the rear panel for electronic instruments like MPC's, or DJ gear. Also on the rear panel are four line outputs to connect speakers or to use as effects sends, with dedicated volume faders on the front panel. S/P DIF and MIDI in and out connections are also provided. The AIO6 is great for duet recordings, with dual headphones outputs located on either side of the interface.
The Icon AIO6 control surface has four channel strips, each with a volume fader, mute, solo, and rec arm buttons, and an encoder to control pan position or send levels. There is an additional fader and encoder for the master channel. A jog wheel, a six-button transport, and navigation buttons are also provided to quickly operate any recording session. The AIO6 uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, but also features dedicated user mode buttons to recall custom user mappings on the fly.
The Icon AIO6 comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for most popular DAW's including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, and Samplitude. Every control can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMapTM software.
- Compact desktop recording interface
- 4 channel strips with volume faders, mute, solo, rec arm buttons, and rotary encoder
- Master channel with volume fader and encoder
- Track and bank shift to control additional software channels
- 6 transport buttons: Play/pause, stop, record, rewind, fast-forward, and loop
- 6 automation mode buttons: Group, off/read, write, touch, latch, and trim
- Zoom and Marker buttons to navigate regions and timeline
- Jog wheel for scrubbing and scanning tracks
- All buttons are illuminated to provide feedback
- Factory and User control modes
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- Programmable via MIDI Learn for other DAW's such as Sonar
- 3-segment LED display
- 24/192 audio interface with 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- 4×4 analog I/O Full duplex simultaneous recording and playback
- 2 XLR/TRS Mic/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and +48v phantom power
- Icon proprietary preamp design
- 2 balanced TRS inputs for use with line level sources
- 4 balanced TRS line outputs
- Coaxial RCA S/PDIF I/O
- 16 channel 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
- 2 assignable headphones outputs with individual volume controls
- Flexible channel routing via software control panel
- High speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- Includes Cubase LE
- Includes iMapTM software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Supports CoreAudio, ASIO 2.0, DirectSound, and WDM
- Compatible with OS X (10.4 and higher), Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Rugged aluminum and metal construction with Kensington lock
- Ex-Control jack to connect up to 3 control pedals (using optional EC-3 splitter cable and SPD-01 pedals)
- Weight: 4lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15" x 7.1" x 2.1"