Icon i-ConPad Touch-Strip and Pad MIDI Controller
The slim and compact i-ConPad is a portable controller offering many features found in larger control surfaces. The main control elements are the nine touch faders, nine push-encoders, and nine velocity sensitive trigger pads.
There are eight channel touch faders and one master touch fader. Precise LED feedback shows the current position of the fader and automatically changes as the fader banks are transposed to control additional tracks. The nine push-encoders control the corresponding channel's pan position by default, and can also control sends, EQs, plugins, and more. The nine velocity sensitive trigger pads have three banks of control for a total of 18 samples to trigger. The bottom six pads also double as the transport for your DAW.
The i- ConPad comes bundled with Samplitude and includes factory presets for most popular DAW software including Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. Every control can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The i- ConPad uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
The i-ConPad was designed for portability. It is USB bus-powered and fits in most 15" laptop backpacks. USB in and out ports are provided to chain other Icon i-Series devices.
- Slim and compact control surface with trigger pads
- 9 touch strip faders with LED feedback
- Transpose channels one by one or in groups of eight
- 4 backlit buttons per channel for Select, Mute, Solo, and Rec arm
- 9 backlit velocity sensitive pads with 3 banks for a total of 18 triggers
- Bottom 6 pads double as DAW transport
- 9 push-encoders to control pan, sends, and more
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- Includes Magix Samplitude DAW software
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- 2 USB ports to chain other Icon iSeries devices
- USB bus-powered
- Fits in most 15" laptop backpacks
- Weight: 1lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.8" x 3.8" x 0.75"