Icon i-Stage Button-Matrix MIDI Controller
The Icon i-Stage is a multifunction matrix controller featuring a grid of 48 velocity sensitive dual color buttons. As the name suggests, the Icon i-Stage was designed for performance and includes four control modes: DJ, Effect, DAW, and Drummer. In Ableton Live, the DJ mode controls clips, Effect mode controls devices, DAW mode controls the mixer, and Drummer mode controls the Drum Rack. All four modes can be used in any DAW or DJ software.
In addition to the button grid, the Icon i-Stage has 17 assignable backlit buttons, a horizontal slider that can be used to crossfade between two tracks, a rotary encoder, and a shift button for additional control layers.
The Icon i-Stage comes bundled with Samplitude and includes factory presets for most popular DAW and DJ software including Traktor, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. Every control can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The Icon i-Stage uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- Slim and compact button-matrix controller
- 48 velocity-sensitive buttons backlit with dual color red/blue LEDs
- 17 assignable buttons backlit with red LED's
- Large multifunction encoder
- Horizontal fader assignable via MIDI learn to control crossfading or other functions
- 2-segment LED display
- 4 control modes: DJ, Effect, DAW, Drummer
- DJ mode controls clips, hot cues, looping, and more
- Effect mode controls effect parameters
- DAW mode controls mixing using Mackie Control or HUI protocols
- Drummer mode activates the velocity sensitivity to control drums and samples
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- Includes Magix Samplitude DAW software
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- 2 USB ports to chain other Icon iSeries devices
- USB bus-powered
- Fits in most 15" laptop backpacks
- Weight: 2lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.8" x 3.9" x 0.8"