This is a pair of JBL Control 1 Pro two-way miniature loudspeakers.
The JBL Control 1 is a high performance personal monitor loudspeaker. Incorporating a 5-1 4" low frequency loudspeaker, 3/4" high frequency radiator and high performance dividing network, the Control 1 provides full-range, low distortion reproduction in a variety of applications.
Compact and durable, the Control 1 performs equally well in recording studios, mobile audio video control rooms and broadcast studios. It is also highly suitable for foreground and background music use in restaurants, discotheques, and audio-visual applications.
High and low frequency transducers are magnetically shielded, permitting the Control 1 to be used in close proximity to video monitors. Balanced sound and exceptional power handling make the Control 1 ideal for any installation requiring professional control monitor performance from a compact source. Control 1 mounting versatility is enhanced by a complete line of installation accessories.
You can't go wrong with a set of monitors from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 20 kHz (-10dB)
- Power Capacity: 150 Watts (test signal of IEC filtered random noise with a peak-to-average ratio of 6dB, 2 hrs duration)
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1W, 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 6 kHz
- Components: 135mm (5 1/4 in) low frequency loudspeaker 19mm (3/4 in) polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Enclosure Material: Structural Foam Finish: Black Termination: Spring Terminal (adapted to accept dual banana plugs) Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.25 x 6.25 x 5.625 in. (235 x 159 x 143 mm)
- Net Weight (each): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)