5" Two-Way Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor
The LSR2325P Bi-Amplified Two-Way Model is based on a 5" (132 mm) long excursion woofer and a 1" (25 mm) soft dome tweeter. It includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems. A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker’s response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors
- Level Control
- Magnetic Shielding
- 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in) center to center. M6 metric threads.
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL Continous: Each / Pair: > 101 dB / > 107 dB
- Max SPKL Peak: Each / Pair: > 112 dB / > 118 dB
- Drivers (LF / HF): 5” (132 mm) 235G 1” (25 mm) 231H
- LF Trim: + 2 dB / -3 dB
- HF trim: + 2.5 dB / - 2.5 dB
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Amplifier Power: LF/HF: 55 W / 35 W
- Input Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL / 1m @ -10dBV Balanced Input
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 15 mm (5/8 in) MDF
- Finish: Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 303 mm x 187 mm x 258 mm (11.9 in x 7.4 in x 10 in)
- Net Weight: 7.7 Kg (16 lb)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.