JBL PRX735 15" Three-Way Full-Range Main System
The PRX735 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces
the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers.
Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for
reduced weight while maximizing power amp efifciency for greater heat dissipation
and increased power handling. Powering the PRX735 is a 1500 Watt high
performance, exceptionally low distortion tri-ampli?cation system engineered
to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver smooth
high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power
levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX735 uses JBL’s tour tested technology
throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 35 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Normal: 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.2
- Crossover Frequency: 480 Hz, 2.0 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 136dB, Boost: 136dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting, Signal: Green LED indicates signal present, Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver"
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connector: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 952.5 mm x 445.0 mm x 537.97 mm, (37.5 in x 17.52 in x 21.18 in)
- Net Weight: 34.9 kg (77 lb)
Return Policy – Click for details
Start Date: 10/1/2014
End Date: 12/31/2014
Save INSTANTLY When You Buy a JBL PRX Speaker Through the End of 2014
Buy a JBL PRX powered PA speaker and save up to $200 (pair) instantly.
Offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Qualifying purchases must be made before December 31st, 2014.
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.