JBL STX825 Dual 15-Inch 2-Way Bass Reflex Speaker
The STX800 Series was designed to bridge the space between light-duty portable PA speakers and flown full-size line array tour sound systems. Our goals at the inception of this project were simple: Offer a high performance, high density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format. Develop concert-worthy floor monitors and side fills that could affordably complement any touring sound system. Deliver an affordable, great sounding subwoofer that could reproduce true low frequency at elevated sound pressure levels. With four full-range systems and two subwoofers, the STX Series can cover just about any professional application. Whether you’re in need of ancillary speakers for a full-blown tour sound system, ground-stacking for a live concert performance, installing speakers in dance clubs or performance venues, touring clubs with your band, or you are a performing mobile DJ, STX800 Series is the smart choice.
- Compact and very high-power.
- Dual (15") Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output.
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90° x 50° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts.
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 34 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 42 Hz-19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° × 50° nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Rating: 1200 W / 2400 W / 4800 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4O
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D): (42.0" x 22.4" x 22.6")
- Net Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.