15 Inch 2-Way Speakers
A 380 mm (15 in) 2265H patented Differential Drive® woofer handles 800
watts (continuous) and delivers accurate and precise low frequency reproduction. The 2452H 102 mm (4 in)
voice-coil compression driver is coupled to a 50°x 90° aluminum horn to provide smooth and clear high
frequency reproduction, critical for high performance monitoring.
Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected via a recessed, high-current switch mounted alongside the NL4 input connector in one of the handle cups. An additional NL4 connector is mounted in the other handle cup for a convenient loop-thru connection, minimizing cable runs on stage.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sightlines
- 50° x 90° nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium magnet for high power capacity and very light weight
- 4" (voice coil) diameter compression driver with neodymium magnet
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50° x 90° nominal
- Crossover Modes: Passive / Bi-amp
- Crossover Frequency: 1.1 kHz
- Power Rating: Passive Full-Range 800 W / 1600 W / 3200W, 2 hrs1
- (Continuous / Program / Peak) Passive Full-Range 600 W / 1200 W / 2400W, 100 hrs1
- Power Rating: Bi-amp LF: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W, 2 hrs1
- (Contiuous / Program / Peak) Bi-amp LF: 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W, 100 hr1
- Power Rating:
- (Continuous / Program / Peak) Bi-amp HF: 75 W / 150 W / 300 W, 2 hrs1
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB SPL continuous (133 dB SPL peak)2
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 98 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
- 8 Ohms
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2452H, 100 mm (4.0 inch) diameter voice coil, 38 mm
- (1.5 inch) exit, neodymium magnet compression driver
- 8 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Settings available at http://www.jblpro.com/tunings/index.htm
- Enclosure: Symmetrical stage monitor, 15/18 mm, plywood.
- Transport: 2x Integrated handle / input cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with
- acoustically transparent black screen backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2), one on each end
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 629 mm x 432 mm x 324 mm (375 mm stage height)
- 24.75 in x 17 in x 12.75 in (14.75" stage height)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.