KORG PA3X76 76 Key Workstaion With Touch Display
Better than ever.
The Korg Pa Series has a new flagship: the Pa3X, the most realistic, powerful, and easy-to-use arranger workstation ever produced. For years, Korg’s Pa Series has been the most respected, envied, and successful line of interactive arranger workstations on the planet. Once again, Korg has raised the standard of excellence by offering new, richer, and more realistic sounds; creating amazing new features, and offering a fresh – yet elegant – design. Meet the Pa3X. Listen and Believe.
Korg is responsible for the most successful and respected arranger keyboards ever. Used by tens of thousands of music professionals in every country around the world, Korg arrangers have thrilled audiences and delighted players everywhere with the magic combination of unbeatable sound quality and professional features. Korg’s RX (Real eXperience) Technology blends this great Korg history with powerful new technology and ideas from musicians around the world to deliver a new standard in professional arrangers. The result is a musical jewel that packages technological magic into a luxurious design: the Korg Pa3X.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound, including pianos borrowed from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano, plus Ambience Drums
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 256 MB of user PCM data (equivalent to 512 MB*) –provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and our unique ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Choose either 61 keys or 76 semi–weighted keys; both with velocity and aftertouch
- Elegantly designed and reliable aluminum cabinet
- TouchView TFT display; 76-key model features a motorized tilting display
- Professional graphic interface with new Search facility for quickly locating musical resources
- PaAS High-fidelity, optional amplification/speaker bar with Korg’s own Easy Connect system (no support, cables, or additional power supply needed)
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup – supported by our own Intelligent Re-Charge system – ensures fast startup
- Improved Style and Performance selection, Over 400 factory Styles; each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Up to 8 Stereo Effects at once, including flexible Master and Insert routing for Styles and songs. New Vintage Effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- New TC-Helicon Vocal Processor (VoiceLive2 derived) with dedicated professional effects
- Adaptive Mic Setting provides a virtual sound engineer to automatically set the best EQ/Compressor/Gate settings for your voice
- Professional Final Mastering tools from “Waves Audio” plugins “MaxxAudio” suite.
- New Double MP3/MIDI files player and recorder with Advanced Vocal Remover.
- Enhanced compatibility with Lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MIDI files and MP3 files.
- New Audio Chord Detection function that automatically extracts chords to send to the Vocal Processor from MP3 files.
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs.
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages**).
*when calculated as 16-bit linear data ** check for the available languages
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1192 x 366 x 145 mm / 49.93 x 14.41 x 5.71 inch without music stand and with the display fully lowered
- Weight: 17.5 kg / 38.58lbs
- Display: Motorized Tilt Display - Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels - TFT Color TouchView Graphic Touch Screen
- General Controls: Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Style Change, Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS - Realtime controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), Ribbon Control, 8 Assignable Sliders, MP3 Volume, Mic Volume, Mic Harmony/Double Vol., Mic Reverb/Delay Vol., 3 Assignable Switches, Tempo +/-, Dial, Up/+, Down/- - Search Function
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal), Assignable Pedal/Switch, EC-5 (Programmable Multi-Switches)
- Analog Outputs: Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Out 1, Out 2, Headphones (in the front panel)
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF (48 kHz – coaxial), mirroring the Main Stereo Outputs
- Line Inputs: 2 Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono
- Microphone Input: Combo XLR balanced with Gain control (15 to 50 dB) and switchable Phantom Power
- In, Out, Thru; standard Midi connectors
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment
- 8 user definable MIDI Setups
- USB: 2 USB Host Front/Rear (2.0 Hi Speed) and 1 USB Device Rear (1.1 Full Speed) connections
- Hard Disk / Mass Storage: Standard 4 GB memory USB
- PaAS Amplification System
- EXB-M256 - 256 MB RAM Expansion Board
- VIF4 - Video Interface Board
- EXP-2 - Expression/Volume Pedal
- XVP-10 - Professional Expression/Volume Pedal
- EC5 - Assignable Multi-Switch Controller
- DS-1H - Damper Pedal
- PS-1 - Switch Pedal
- Hard Disk Kit Installation Kit (61 Key only)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.