KORG PS60 - 61 Key Performance Synthesizer
Designed for the gigging – or soon to be gigging – musician, the affordable Korg PS60 delivers premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use package. Heavy on hardware, the PS60's new dedicated performance controls keep all the needs of the performer close at hand.
A performance synthesizer like no other
- Instant access to six essential sound categories – Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered "Performances"– on the fly!
- Intuitive front panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard
In designing the PS60, the needs of the on-stage musician remained front and center. Offering dedicated controls, an ample backlit display, and remarkable ease of use, the PS60 is a refreshing change. The intuitive, realtime controls – even the sounds themselves – were created with the performer in mind, and have been optimized for the unique challenges and immediacy of playing live. Lightweight, stylish and portable, the PS60 travels comfortably from home, to rehearsal, to center stage. The portability, ease of use, and hands-on interface make the PS60 the ideal instrument for the vocalist, guitarist, bass player, sax player – anyone who wishes to cover a few keyboard parts while expanding their audio arsenal.
- 61-key natural touch keyboard;
- Velocity sensing
- Performance, Performance Edit, Program Edit, Global
- Synthesis: EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated)
- 120 voices (120 oscillators) max, single mode;
- 60 voices (60 oscillators) max, double mode
- * The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading.
- 49 MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data),
- 136 multisamples (including 7 stereo)
- User Performances: 20 performances; 15 Preload
- User Programs: 512 Programs; 440 Preload
- OSC = OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported; 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades, and layers.
- Filters = Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB), Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject
- Modulation = For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp);
- Two LFOs, two key, tracking generators (Filter & Amp);
- Two AMS mixers, In addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators
- Performances: 6 main timbres, 6 sub timbres; layer, split, and modifications to the program settings via the Tone parameters
- Master Keyboard functionality: Allows control of external MIDI devices
- Insert Effects: Five processors, stereo input/output, 63 effect types
- Master Effects: Two processors, stereo input/output, 4 effect types per processor Effects types
- EQ: One processor, stereo input/output (3 bands)
- Effects types: Total of 71 types