Korg CA40 Chromatic Tuner with Output Jack
With superior features like a large, easy-to-read, LCD needle-style display, the Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner is a great value! Expect nothing but the best from this highly functional digital tuner!
Wide Detection Range
With a wide range that covers A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4186.01 Hz), you can tune a variety of instruments with the Korg CA-40, including wind, string, and keyboard instruments. The pitch and range are detected quickly and accurately. You can use the built-in high-sensitivity microphone to detect the pitch of an acoustic instrument without the need for any other equipment. Alternatively, you can use the separately sold CM-100 contact microphone to send the vibration of the instrument directly to the tuner, so that you can tune accurately without worrying about other sounds in the environment. An output jack (bypass) has been added to this digital tuner, making it easy to check the tuning even while you perform.
Conveniently thin and compact The pocket-sized CA-40 features a refined design with a stand on the back that lets you place this digital tuner on any surface.
Large, high-precision LCD meter
The CA-40's display has been enlarged for even clearer visibility. In addition to providing both the accuracy of an LCD and the easy viewing of a needle-style meter, red and green LEDs are also provided to indicate pitch deviations, making tuning smooth and easy.
Sound Out function
In addition to letting you tune visually using the meter, this digital tuner provides a Sound Out function that plays a reference tone through the internal speaker, allowing you to tune by ear. You can adjust the reference tone in semitone steps over a range of C4 through C5 (one octave) to accommodate a variety of instruments. Since the reference tone you specify is remembered, it's easy to sound it again whenever you need to.
The Calibration function of this hand held tuner lets you adjust the pitch in 1 Hz steps over a range of 410 - 480 Hz in order to accommodate a variety of concert pitches, giving you the flexibility to tune accurately to any song or key. There's also a memory backup function that preserves the Calibration setting and Sound Out settings even when you turn off the power.
Auto Power Off function
The power of this digital tuner will turn off automatically if the unit is left powered-on for 20 minutes without performing any operation, avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
Approximately 85 hours of continuous use
The CA-40 is designed for long battery life, and allows approximately 85 hours of continuous use (continuous A4 input, Meter mode, zinc-carbon batteries).
- Wide Detection Range from A0-C8
- Bypass function
- Compact Chromatic Tuner, ideal for use with brass band or orchestra
- Large, High-precision LCD needle-style meter
- Sound Out function
- Adjustable Calibration
- Auto Power Off function
- Memory Backup function
- Approximately 85 hours of continuous use
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine wave
- Reference Tone: C4 (261.63 Hz) - C5 (523.25 Hz): 1 octave
- Tuning Modes: Meter mode (AUTO), Sound Out mode (MANUAL)
- Calibration Range: A4=410 Hz - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Accuracy: Detection: +/- 1 cents or better; Tone: +/- 1.5 cents or better
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4" monaural phone jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (28 mm diameter)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 85 hours (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions: 3.94"(W) x 2.64" (D) x 0.67" (H)
- Weight: 0.19 lbs. (Including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.