Korg SP-170S 88 Weighted Key Digital Piano - Black
The SP-170 Digital Piano – Piano, pure and simple.
Offering an affordable and rewarding piano solution, the SP-170 features an authentic feel and a captivating sound to satisfy the student, novice, or seasoned player. Available in two finishes; choose your SP-170 in a traditional black finish, or enjoy the exquisite SP-170WH white digital piano.
Now available in limited quantities, the vibrant red finish of the SP-170RD will surely attract attention and interest. Make a bold statement with the SP-170RD red digital piano, available with the optional matching (SPST1WRD) red stand.
Damper pedal and music rest complete the SP-170
- With a clean, fresh design that omits the traditional control panel, the portable and stylish SP-170 emphasizes the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard and satisfying sound.
- The two skillfully sampled concert grand piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch.
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
- Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
- The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
- The SP-170's compact body houses a robust, built-in speaker system to deliver a deep and powerful sound.
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion.
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
Stylish and economical
- Available in either black, white, or the limited edition red to complement any environment
- Matching wooden stands are available (optional) to complete a home piano look when desired
Compact, unobtrusive, and designed for the modern world, the SP-170 Digital Piano solidly delivers the essential elements of a piano: rich, vibrant sounds and an authentic grand piano feel. Styled to mimic an acoustic piano, the SP-170 boasts a simple and clean design which eliminates the need for a control panel. In place of knobs, buttons and switches, the SP-170 relies on the keys themselves to perform these functions. The built-in stereo sound system features two efficient speakers housed in a bass reflex enclosure to deliver powerful sound. You can choose from two colors --- chic black or elegant white --- to match the décor of any room. A limited edition vibrant red is also available. The SP-170 is also lightweight and easy to transport, making it an ideal choice for concerts or live use.
Ten exquisite new sounds, highlighted by an exhilarating grand piano
The SP-170 features a duo of concert grand piano sounds, each lavishly recorded with meticulous care. Multiple velocity layers are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing the instrument to respond expressively to every delicate touch. In addition, sounds such as electric piano, harpsichord, and organ are also provided, delivering a total of ten premium sounds at your fingertips.
Faithfully reproduces an acoustic piano touch and feel
Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
Self-contained sound system
Inside the compact SP-170 is a full stereo sound system. The clean-sounding stereo amplifier feeds power to a pair of full-range oval speakers. The speakers are housed in an internal bass-reflex cabinet, resulting is a well-defined, robust, and dynamic sound.
Reverb and Chorus effects
Individually selectable Reverb and Chorus effects add an extra dimension to the SP-170's sound. The Reverb provides a lush spaciousness. The Chorus effect adds motion and warmth to the sound.
Dual headphone outputs
The rear panel provides two headphone jacks, allowing two people to enjoy the sound simultaneously. This is ideal for playing duets or sharing songs with a friend; in addition, parent and child or student and teacher can share a lesson with complete privacy. These same outputs can be used to connect the SP-170 to a digital recorder or an external amplifier.
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes /60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose
- Pitch control: MIDI Channel / MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2;
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Power supply: DC 12 V Power Consumption 9 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 51.65" × 12.8" × 5.24"
- Weight: 26.68 lbs
- Available Finishes: White (SP170WH) & Black (SP170BK)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music stand, Pedal
- Stand: White: SPST-1W-WH (matches SP-170WH)or Black: SPST-1W-BK (matches SP-170BK)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.