VP-111 Computer Graphics Video Line Amplifier
The VP-111 is a high performance line amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 470MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- EQ (Peaking) Control.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- ID Bit Control.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
- INPUT: 1 x VGA/UXGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 x VGA/UXGA, 1 x VGA/UXGA loop on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.9Vpp/480MHz.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 470MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.08%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.2°.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 73.5dB.
- CONTROLS: 0 to +11.3dB, EQ. control @ 50 MHz. ; Loop termination switch.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 100 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.28kg (0.62 lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19 inch rack adapter.
- Dual monitor systems - local and remote.
- Presentation systems - for remote transmission and cable equalization.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.