8x2 USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
Don’t sacrifice your desktop or your music. Lexicon® streamlines the desktop recording interface.
You care intensely about your music. It’s more than a pastime – it’s a passion. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires us to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I·ONIX Desktop Recording Series fits where it makes the most sense, between your keyboard and monitor. With all the level meters and gain controls at your fingertips when using your DAW, you'll wonder why no one ever thought of it before.
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 8 channels, the I•ONIX U82S is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I•ONIX U82S can record eight tracks at once and includes 8 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4" headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
The Lexicon name is synonymous with "the world’s best reverb." The Pantheon™ II VST/AU reverb plug-in features 6 reverb types with 16 adjustable parameters, and 35 factory presets that range from Vocal to Live Sound and Special Effects. It’s easy to complete your mix and make your music sound its best with the exquisitely rich, full reverbs that made Lexicon famous.
No compromise performance – ergonomic brilliance. Pure genius.
The I·ONIX U82S contains all the necessary tools to transform your computer into a professional 24-bit/96kHz digital recording studio.
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps on all 8 channels
- Superior sonic performance
- 8 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 2 side panel 1/4" instrument inputs
- 2 side panel headphone outputs with dedicated volume adjustment
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI in and out