FBV Shortboard MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the 13 steel footswitches to quickly scroll and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate effects, the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with Spider® IV and Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers, the footswitches can activate many on-board amp effects including Quick Loop, Pitch Glide and Smart Harmony, and provide up to 128 user-created presets.
The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match).
Oversized and backlit, the LCD is big, bright and easy to read. It displays the active preset name and number, and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
- Total hands-free control of most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 3 steel channel switches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo & more
- Burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal with plenty of grip
- Bright, oversized LCD shows active preset name/number and chromatic tuner
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB Mac®/PC)
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.