Line 6 M9 Deluxe Multi Stompbox Modeler W/Effects
M9 Stompbox Modeler is powerful, portable and bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Its wide variety of vintage and modern tones makes it perfect on its own or an unrivalled addition to your pedal board.
Sink your teeth into over 100 distinctive distortions, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and many other kinds of expressive effects. They combine under your feet to form an instant collection of stunning stompbox tones (many of which are from DL4 Delay Modeler, Verbzilla and other well-known Line 6 pedals).
Built like three side-by-side effect units, M9 Stompbox Modeler lets you run any three effects simultaneously with any three others on deck. Mix and match as you please. You have 100% control over effect placement and effect type - arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or get creative and invent your own original blends.
Create up to twenty-four different effect arrangements, or "scenes" – one for your metal band, one for your Top 40 gig...you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to switch out one or two pedals!
Included is a 28-second looper that provides the most fun you can have without getting arrested. It delivers extended, in-the-moment sound-on-sound looping and unlimited sonic possibilities. Six dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse) make it a snap to use.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, no saving and no hassles. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and, just like with classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down.
Stocked with inputs and outputs, M9 Stompbox Modeler will integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, your MIDI setup and all your live, studio and rehearsal scenarios. It boasts MIDI in and out, a pair of 1/4-inch expression pedal inputs and 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with true analog bypass or DSP bypass).
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes. (It's like having 24 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time!)
- Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 10.5"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D - 3lbs.
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass