Line 6 StageSourceL3m 1400W Networked Speaker
In addition to the L3t loudspeaker and L3s subwoofer systems, the StageSource series also includes the L3m 1,400-watt, 3-way tri-amped, high performance powered loudspeaker system. Designed to expand the capabilities of any existing L3t based or third party PA system, StageSource L3m features balanced XLR/TRS combo jack input, stereo auxiliary inputs, integrated L6 LINK, and the same multi-function design, Smart Speaker modes, and multi-band feedback suppression from the StageSource L3t loudspeaker system.
Smart Speaker Modes
The StageSource L3m output is optimized for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Integrated Feedback Suppression
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L3m uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L3m feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L3m feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
- System Type: Dual 10", 3-way, tri-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 19 kHz (P.A, Reference Speaker Mode, half space)
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Low Frequency Transducers: 2 x 10" extended range woofer, 2" diameter voice coil, 4 ohm impedance
- Input Type: Line-level XLR 1/4" balanced, stereo RCA unbalanced
- Output Types: Balanced Loop through XLR, balanced mix out XLR
- Peak Output Power: 655 Watts
- 15mm multi-ply hardwood, 18mm baffle, multi-ply hardwood, textured black paint, bass reflex design enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 33.875" x 12.25" x 12.25"
- Weight: 57.5 lb
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.