Line 6 XD-V35 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Pure 24-bit sound for active performers
For vocalists, performers and spoken word presenters, XD-V35 sets a new standard in handheld wireless systems, delivering the superior audio quality, ease of use and reliability of the proven Line 6 digital wireless platform in a compact, highly portable format. Featuring 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V35 provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Superior, compander-free vocal reproduction
Utilizing the same 4th-generation digital wireless technology as the flagship Line 6 XD-V75, the XD-V35 wireless signal is so clear and strong that it sounds just like you're using a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V35 does not use signal companding, so the full 115dB dynamic range is available at all times, giving a huge amount of headroom for the clearest possible sound.
The high-performance dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern and captures every nuance of your voice with stunning clarity.
Featuring exclusive microphone modeling technology, XD-V35 delivers a spectacular model based on the industry standard Shure SM58 microphone.
2.4GHz broadcast. Worry free, license free
Nothing should get in the way of a great vocal performance. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V35 systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Confused by wireless license fees? Don't be. Because XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and use the 2.4GHz band, you don't have to worry about license fees or regulations wherever you are in the world.
One-step setup in a compact, highly portable format
Whatever the application, XD-V35 is all about simplicity. You don't need to be a live sound engineer to use it. Just switch on, select one of the six always-available channels on the mic transmitter/receiver and you're up and running. That's it. No tweaking, no frequency scanning - it's ready to go in seconds. The XD-V35 features a compact, rugged polycarbonate construction with protected internal antennas for the ultimate, portable digital wireless system.
- Professional handheld digital wireless microphone for performing vocalists
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz-20 kHz (-2 dB) frequency response, wide 115 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Superb microphone model based on* the industry standard Shure SM58
- One-step setup
- High performance cardioid dynamic capsule designed for minimum feedback
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids audible interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- License-free operation worldwide
- 6 always-available channels
- 275-foot/83-meter range - 10 feet away or 200 feet away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line-of-sight obstacles)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Rugged polycarbonate construction with protected internal antennas
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes microphone transmitter, desktop receiver, two AA alkaline batteries
- Flexible configurations - handheld mic, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required within one system