Line 6 XD-V70L Digital Wireless Beltpack System with Lavalier Microphone
Digital wireless is better
Line 6 XD-V70L Digital Wireless Beltpack System with Lavalier Microphone can do what analog wireless systems can’t. It delivers unmatched wireless performance, simplicity, and sound all over the world – license free.
Line 6 digital wireless technology won numerous awards when it debuted in 2008. It proved that 50-year-old analog wireless technology wasn’t the only option. Now in its 4th generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is leaner, meaner and setting the standard for all digital wireless systems.
Unmatched wireless performance
XD-V70L keeps you on the air longer with less to worry about. Exclusive digital technologies ensure against all types of audio interference. XD-V70L offers frequency diversity, which incorporates a hybrid frequency-hopping spread-spectrum practice. This results in thoroughly reliable operation – even in hostile RF environments.
Broadcasting in the 2.4GHz band successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. Plus, it enables XD-V70L to broadcast around the world without a license.
Simply power up, pick a channel, and go. Analog wireless systems are notorious for making their users jump through hoops to get set up. XD-V70L offers the opposite: zero required adjustments, and nothing standing in the way of you and your performance.
No more show-stopping dead batteries. Get eight hours of constant usage from two AA alkaline batteries. Battery life data is monitored via clear, easy-to-read meters on the transmitter and receiver.
XD-V70L delivers clear, pure and responsive vocal reproduction. And it does so throughout its entire 100-meter/300-foot range. (Unlike with an analog wireless system, XD-V70L’s audio doesn’t degrade with distance.)
- Full-range 10 Hz–20 kHz (-2 dB) wireless transmission
- Wide 120dB dynamic range (A weighted)
- Superior transient response
- 24-bit digital conversion
- 4th-generation digital wireless technology; Exclusive digital technologies surpass analog wireless systems in wireless performance, reliability, simple set up, operation, and sound quality
- 2.4Ghz broadcast successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources; License free for worldwide operation; 12 always-available channels; 100-meter/300-foot range
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz–20 kHz (-2 dB) wireless transmission, wide 120 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Road-worthy metal transmitter beltpack and receiver chassis; Intelligent battery management system; 8 hours of battery life; Built-in, loop-through antenna distribution system
- System includes lavalier microphone with tie clip and windscreen, beltpack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver with rack ears, antenna front mount kit, 2x AA batteries
- FCC compliant; License free; Immune to the current FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones