The M-Audio KeyRig 49 turns your Mac or PC into a versatile keyboard workstation. Featuring a 49-key, synth-action USB MIDI keyboard and the award-winning Key Rig software for the PC, KeyRig 49 makes it easy to start composing and performing music with a computer. Use KeyRig 49 to play Key Rig's virtual instrument sounds, or audition loops and compose songs with M-Audio's Session, Apple's GarageBand, Ableton's Live Lite (included) or other music-creation programs. The KeyRig 49 keyboard also includes professional features like pitch and mod wheels, an assignable volume slider, octave +/- buttons and sustain pedal input. It's powered via a single USB cable and works instantly with computers running Mac OS X or Windows XP.
- 49-note, synth-action keyboard
- assignable modulation wheel and volume slider
- pitch bend wheel
- assignable octave +/- buttons
- edit mode button
- sustain pedal input
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- connection and power via a single USB cable
- instant installation on Mac OS X and Windows XP computers?just plug and play
- includes award-winning M-Audio Key Rig software (PC only) featuring: four top-quality virtual sound modules ( SP-1 Stage Piano, MS-2 Polyphonic Synthesizer, MB-3 Tone Wheel Organ and GM-4 General MIDI), use stand-alone or with a sequencer, variable velocity and controller settings, split and layer modules for performance combinations, module and master effects processors, compatible with most popular software
- includes Ableton Live Lite music creation software
Minimum System Requirements For PC:
- KeyRig 49 keyboard
- Pentium 3 800MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0b or higher
- Windows XP (SP2)*
- (Windows 98, Me, NT, or 2000 not supported)
- * Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Meda Center Edition is not currently supported.
- ** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
- Key Rig software
- Pentium? III 500 MHz or AMD7 (P4 / Athlon 1 GHz or faster recommended)
- 256 MB RAM
- 600 MB free hard disk space
- Windows? XP*
- VST 2.0 compatible host software
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Internet connection (on any computer) for software activation
- ASIO-compatible soundcard for standalone operation
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not currently supported.
Minimum System Requirements For Mac:
- Macintosh G3** 800/G4** 733MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- OS X 10.2.8 w/ 256 MB RAM,
- OS X 10.3.4 w/ 512 MB RAM
*M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
**native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.