MOTU BPM Beat Production Machine
Sound libraries these days are awash with loops. And what is a loop, exactly? Someone else's beat. Isn't it time to take back creative ownership over your grooves?
Isn't it time to once again release your own unique, inspired beats on the world? If only you had a rhythm production instrument that let you program beats as fast as your mind can "hear" them. There just hasn't been anything even close...until now.
Experience the ultimate Beat Production Machine
BPM unites drum machine-style operation with advanced virtual instrument technology to give you the ultimate rhythm programming experience. Combine drum kits, sequenced patterns, sliced loops and instrument sounds to realize your rhythmic vision, mixing and matching any playing style with any drum kit. Or plug in your pad controller or MIDI keyboard to capture your live, groove-quantized performance directly in BPM.
Explore a new universe of new sounds
Browse BPM’s vast 15 GB sound library of expertly recorded and mastered 24-bit 96 kHz rhythmic material for urban, R&B, hip hop, techno, electro, house, pop, rock and other music styles. Sample your own drum sounds directly into BPM’s drum pads, or simply drag and drop clips from your computer desktop, to add infinite possibilities to your own, unique sound. Add further punch with BPM’s Drum Synthesizer. Combine unlimited sample layers per pad with programmable layer switching. Now add guitar, bass and other multi-sample instrument sounds from BPM’s included library, MachFive or any other MOTU or UVI sample instrument library.
- Complete rhythm production center for Mac and Windows
- Combines state-of-the-art rhythm programming technology with playable virtual instrument operation inspired by the classic drum machines of the 80's and 90's
- Provides complete creative control, from recording and programming individual samples to building and arranging entire songs
- Includes a comprehensive, expertly produced urban sound and loop library for urban, R&B, pop, rock and other music styles
- Combines drum machine programming, sampling, loops, synthesized drum sounds, multi-sample instrument sounds, mixing, effects processing, song arranging and asset browsing in one streamlined window
- Plug-and-play support for hands-on pad controllers such as the Akai MPD32 controller
- Exclusive SP1200 Emulation mode faithfully reproduces the unique characteristics of the classic sought-after E-mu SP1200
- State-of-the-art environment for laying down beats as quickly as your mind can "hear" them
- standalone application
- Operating Systems
Mac OS X - 10.4 or higher
Windows - XP or Vista, 32 or 64 bi