Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Ch/4-Bus Mixer
Now includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
The Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact Mixer builds on the legacy of the worlds best-selling mixer, the 1604-VLZ Pro. Sixteen studio-quality XDR2? second-generation mic preamps, along with redesigned 3-band Active EQ circuitry (with sweepable mids), give the 1604-VLZ3 its greatly enhanced sound quality. All channels feature insert points and line-level inputs for extreme versatility. The unique Rotopod? option allows for two different desktop, and three different rackmount configurations. The new multi-voltage power supply allows it to be used anywhere in the world. Ideal for live use, and home and project studios seeking superior performance, the versatile 1604-VLZ3 Compact Mixer is equally at home on the stage or in the studio.
- 16-channel ultra-low noise compact mixer with highest possible headroom
- 16 studio-grade XDR2? Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, +22dBu line input handling, Extended low frequency response, Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz), Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs, 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and Overload/Mute_LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.