Mackie 1604VLZ4 Compact Mixer
A legend in compact mixer design, the Mackie 1604VLZ4 combines the proven performance of Onyx preamps with the no-compromise high-headroom/low-noise design that made the 1604 an industry mainstay. All 16 channels feature an Onyx mic pre, line input and insert in a compact 4-bus design built for application flexibility and professional performance. Found in countless professional broadcast and post facilities and easily the most proven band-friendly analog mixer ever, the Mackie 1604 stands alone in the world of compact mixing.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 aux sends, level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs and 4 group/bus outputs
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Size (H x W x D): 17.0" x 17.3" x 5.1" (433mm x 440mm x 129mm)
- Weight: 20 lbs (9.1kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.