Mackie HD1531 15" 3-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker
The HD1531 3-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading 1800W of peak system power via ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification. The precision crossover, phase and driver time alignment and patented acoustic correction processing work in harmony to create high-definition sound that was previously only found in stadium touring systems. The HD1531 features system tuning and custom-designed transducers by EAW, including a 15" neodymium woofer and WaveFront horn-loaded 6" mid-range driver and 1.75" heat-treated titanium compression driver. User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with mid-sweep, ample protection circuitry and a rugged, all-wood enclosure that’s flyable and pole-mountable completes this ultra-compact, powerful HD system.
- 15" 3-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker
- 1800W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 700W RMS/1400W peak
- MF 100W RMS/200W peak
- HF 100W RMS/200W peak
- High-definition audio processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 3-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW
- 15" neodymium woofer with 3” voice coil
- 6" horn-loaded, high-output mid-range transducer
- 1.75" compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront™ high/mid horn system
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (96lbs)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand/pole mountable
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.